B2B Meetings with b2match
Our partner Advantage Austria provides and manages the innovative networking tool “ b2match”. By using this tool, each participant accepts to be included in the Advantage Austria address database.
International B2B Climate Protection Brokerage Event
What is a Brokerage Event?
This is a platform designed to connect people at events with efficient and goal-oriented networking. Benefit from the opportunity to talk with representatives from companies, research centers, universities, etc., receiving advice on market and technology development, get to know challenges arising from climate change and work together on their solutions.
Find and be Found by others
Seize the opportunity to benefit from the Austrian and international network at this conference. With the “b2match” matchmaking tool you can book individual b2b meetings with national and international guests.
NOTE: The more detail you provide in your b2match profile, indicating your business fields, offers and interests, the more you will benefit from the conference matchmaking tool.
Why use the Matchmaking tool?
- Grow your existing business network in Austria and world-wide
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and expand your international business opportunities
- Initiate networks, collaboration, and new business models
- Facilitate the setup of consortia and secondary contract work
- Link to business agencies/clusters and associations/public decision makers
How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile.
1. Online registration Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
Contact details of the person attending the event
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Write a co-operation profile for each offer/request
- Chose the time slots you are available for Brokerage Event meetings
- Make sure that you do not book meetings outside the Brokerage Event in these time slots
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTERWARDS
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
E-mail notification when to book B2B meetings
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings with the companies you are interested in
- Accept/refuse the meetings requested of you Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified
- IPR recommendations for Brokerage Events