Important InformationHealth & Safety
In order to guarantee the highest possible safety for our guests at the Climate Kirtag, we have defined certain rules and regulations for the event. Please help us to implement the these and keep to the following procedures:
- Entering the event area is only possible if you are registered!
- There are two seating categories: Category A, seats on benches with a direct view of the stage Category B, seats on benches with viewing the LIVE - transmission to the LED wall.
- You will receive an email with a ticket and a QR code. This ticket will allocate you a fixed seat at an assigned table. Changing tables is not permitted!
- Please take a print-out of the mail with you or show the QR code on your smartphone at one of the two entrances.
- Please make sure to bring your identity card and wear mouth and nose protection, if you are not able to keep a distance of 1 meter.
- Please stay on the designated paths and follow the one-way rules.
- Please note that a distance of 1 meter must be maintained to the next person at all times. Pay particular attention to this when queuing at the entrance, the stands or the sanitary facilities.
- The tickets must be redeemed on the day of the event by 16.00 at the latest. After this time they lose their validity and are given away for free on the spot.
- Remaining tickets are therefore available on site if reserved tickets are not redeemed at the specified time.